-Tennessee Walking Horses---> soring/big lick
-putting nails, tacks, glass etc in the padding to make the horse snap his foot up faster. Usually they don't last more than 3yrs in training because of this. (No market in Canada for these types of shows). USDA inspects these shows. 90% scratch rate when the inspector shows up.
- ► 2013 (20)
- ► 2012 (47)
- Well Who Doesn't Like Eatting Rocks?
- Best Ever!!
- An Sci- Animal Welfare Lecture: Sport Horses
- An Sci- Animal Welfare Lecture
- What Have We Learned Today?
- I got a new computer and the keyboard is insanly d...
- What I Remember From Saturday
- No Bucking again! :)
- Rocky Pictures!!
- What?! There's boys?! :O
- ▼ October (12)