Friday, October 29, 2010

Social

The social project I was talking about before, I think I've done a good job on my part but my partner has done zero work. And she doesn't like presenting. Neither do I, but I'm going to do it anyway. I now have to do her part of the project so that we (I) don't lose marks.
  I talked to my teacher after class (since I managed to ditch her). And I was like "I know this is a group project and part of it is probably trying to work with people, but my partner has done zero work and she's now asking me to remind her to do her part of the project over the weekend. I should not have to do that. She should be able to remember herself. So can you please mark us individually on this project?
  He said yes. Thank god. The other thing is, I'm questioning whether or not she will even show up to class on Monday. I'm going to hazard a guess at yes, but she'll forget the questions and fuck up any thing she has to say out loud. So...yeah. Going to have to practice my part so I look really good, and make up some witness questions and some possibly prepare some cross examination questions.
   But she's whining "poor me, i have to come up with questions of the top of my head! Boo hoo!" Like can you shut up please and simmer down, Christ. We both know, I'm going to be the one doing the work and asking the questions. But she has a surprise coming when she gets her mark back doesn't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment