Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Moving Up

So, me and Tommy are moving up this year! Into the Advanced Jumper class! This is very exciting, because I've been working towards this for the past 5+ years.
We also have our last, and second, show of the season. Hopefully we will do as well as last time in the first class and better than last time in the second class.

However, there's something I never mentioned before. Tommy is not my horse. He belongs to my trainer, and I lease him from her. I love Tom to bits, but I really want my own horse. The problem is that I'll be going to University next year, and the other problem is I don't have the money for one right now.

It's very depressing. But I still have Tommy for now. I don't know how people can give up things that they are so passoniate about when they go to school, if everything works out, I should have a crappy car next year so I can still ride at my current stable, otherwise I may have to start taking lessons at the show barn in the city, by my grandmas house, which is also pretty close to the university.

No comments:

Post a Comment