Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Random stuff

I copied this survey thing from Dom's blog because it looked like fun and I have nothing else to do at one in the morning!


10 Secrets
1.  I've thought about being a vegetarian again because I think it's great, but I love beef way to much
2.  I'm 18 and never kissed a boy (and it doesn't bother me!)
3.  I feel guilty when I use FrostWire, even though I'm only getting songs that aren't available on North     American itunes. If they were there I would pay for them.
4. I cry over the dumbest things
5. I hate when  people use the word "cuss"
6. I hate almost every piece of art I've created prior to grade 12
7. If I was "skinny" I would spend way to much money on clothes
8. I want to be as respected/successful in my career field as my dad is in his
9. I regret things that never happened, like not being able to do a year/semester of high school abroad, among others.
10. It took me almost and hour to think of all these secrets

9 Loves
1. Australia
2. Burgers
3. Storm (my dog)
4. Horses
5. Art
6. Running
7. Books
8. Pygmy Hippos
9. Dill Pickle Chips

8 Fears
1. Failure
2. A long and painful death
3. Becoming paralyzed
4. Death of a family or friend
5. House/wild fires
6. Being stuck in this town forever
7. Moving out (which is next week)
8. Public Speaking


7 Wants

1. To survive uni and becoming a psychologist
2. My own horse/pony
3. To travel the world
4. Learn to speak more than two languages
5. Go back to Australia
6. Be in better shape/lose weight
7. Have some crazy romantic fling in a foreign country



6 Places

1. Canada
2. Australia
3. Scotland
4. Sweden
5. The Netherlands
6. France



5 Foods

1. Burgers
2. Fries
3. Oranges
4. Pink Lady Apples
5. Tim Tams



4 Books
1. Wuthering Heights
2. Hush Hush
3. Out of the Broom Closet
4. Wicked



3 Movies
1. V for Vendetta
2. Milo and Otis
3. Harry Potter



2 Songs

1. "Disco Pogo" by Die Atzen (German version only, the English one is horrible)
2."Jump in to the Fog" by The Wombats


1 Picture of Yourself

2 comments: