Saturday, December 4, 2010

To Many Children!!

I'm babysitting for my aunt and uncle while they have their Christmas party tonight. It starts at 5:30 and goes 'til god knows when.

There's six kids in total. My two older cousins who are 11 and 9 (I think), my two younger cousins who are 4 and 2, then his IT guys kids which are 2 and 5.

Not excited at all. The two younger kids have bad attitudes and I've never met the other kids. It should be comforting that the parents will be there, but it's soooo not! If anything that makes it worse. I'm so bad with kids if they can't flat out tell me what they want.

My sister is coming with me, but she has to meet me there later because she has a basketball tournament right now. Once she's there it'll probably be easier, since then there's two of us. I'm not worried about my older cousins, they can look after themselves, but the other ones....!

Haha so we'll see how this goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment