Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Trip Planning

Still going, but the more I look into it, the more it seems possible that I could actually go, if and only if, I got a decent job for the next few months.

Now I'm not sure if I should go to Ireland first. I would love to go, it looks and sounds amazing, however, given the current political and economic state of the country, I don't know if it's advisable to go. In the mean time I'll still plan to go but if I get a job and depending on what's going on there, I may shift plans and go somewhere else. Maybe Germany or France? Belgium, the Netherlands, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland...it took ages to settle on Ireland to start with, and I only picked it because it's the closest to Canada.
The only reason the UK isn't listed above, since it's my top pick, is because I want the most time there I can have, and two months, isn't enough.

Now I just have to find a job! It's so annoying trying to find one, it's like you need to know someone to get one. Plus next semester I'm so busy! Riding x2, Training, Math tutoring. Plus I have to find time to work out on my own....

No comments:

Post a Comment