Sunday, May 1, 2011

Blue...

(Not horse related.)
So, today I used the bleach toner and blue dye!
The toner did a decent job off pulling out the brass and some of the reaming colour the bleach didn't take out. The roots (and a few inches below) are the bright electric blue I wanted. The other parts, well, not quite. They area darkish blue-green colour that I don't really like.
Tomorrow (maybe) I'm going to buy some more bleach, and hopefully that will pull out the ugly-ish blue and turn it to the nice blond the roots were. But depending on how brassy it turns out I will need to get even more toner....this is turning out to be more expensive than I thought...Oh well. When it finally turns out the way I want, it'll be great.

Haha remember the incompetent people I wrote about yesterday? There is a news reporter on right now talking about the death of Osama Bin Laden (hooray) but she keeps calling him Obama. Which is confusing at first I though she was saying Obama died until they cut to his speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment