Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Tuesday

I'm soooo tired, I don't even want to write this, but if I don't I'll forget what happened by tomorrow.

She was actually pretty good, and didn't run out on the first jump! Yay! She did run out at two others, just being naughty. She got a smack on the ass at the skinny jump and got all pissy (hence her nickname Pissy Pony), but she has to learn that she can't run at a jump just for the hell of it. Then second one she didn't get a smack 'cause I fell off and she took off as per usual. But she slowed down and came back much quicker than usual, unfortunately the cheek piece on her jumping bridle broke though, so that sucks ass.

We have to work a lot more on getting and keeping the left bend, because she just keeps getting stronger and stronger on the right.

K is taking her to a dressage show on Sunday, so I hope they do well! Going out to the barn on Friday so she can show me all the stuff to do for afternoon chores and ride Pony, then Sunday I do afternoon chores and ride Kokanne. Exciting! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment