Sunday, November 14, 2010

Damn Rain

I was so excited to take Tommy for a ride outside today, but thanks to the weather, that didn't happen.

So we stayed inside, I have to find some more exercises to work his haunches at the canter. He's so lazy. We've also been having problems picking up the right (or left) lead when we aren't in the corners. He hasn't had this problem before, and I'm not sure why it started.
  The good thing is, he's finally got his energy back. These past two weeks or some he's been he's normal energetic self again.

Had a training session today at the rec center. Oh my Jesus, I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow. Also have to get up early tomorrow morning and do a workout. Luckily it's just a run and some Pilate's stuff. I'll be really upset if I don't lose anything this week, since I have a workout pretty much everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment