Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PUNKY COLOR!

 I have FINALLY found it!
  I've been looking for the longest time and then I found I could buy Manic Panic here since I couldn't find Punky. But today I went to school with my mum and then she let me take the van, so I drove to the closest mall. They have a HUGE drug store and I was looking at the black dye and bleach kits, then what happened to catch my eye? Punky! It's only 8.99 verses Manic Panic which is 14.99 for a tiny little bottle. The unfortunate thing is, that they only had 3 or 4 colors, two shades of red and two shades of green.
   Lately I've been thinking that I would go with green and yellow, but I'm not sure yet. Grad pics are next week and they won't have a new shipment of Punky Color for a couple weeks.
http://www.punky.com/


What color(s) do you think I should go with?

No comments:

Post a Comment